Caring is the gift that keeps on giving. Thank you for my Bow Tie.
For the 2nd year in a row at the Annual Sportsvisions TV Show Columbus Valley Area High School Football Awards Luncheon I had the honor to sit at the table with the CROWELL (Creating Relationships Open Windows to Enjoy Life Longer) Family. Every year they give the Isaiah Crowell Offensive Player of the Year Award to a deserving student athlete.
In life know what you are good at so that you can become great doing it. In Proverbs 18:16 it says a man’s gift maketh room for him and bringeth him before great men. When you see me at the table with Champions just know that I have a BA but I’m using my BS (Biblical Strategy).
Today I made my own Bow Tie and here is How To Make Your Own Bow Tie Without Having To Sew Anything.
1. Find a fabric design that you like. I picked Ho Ho for the Holiday Party.
2. Find a Bow Tie that is the exact length of one that fits you.
3. Turn the fabric over to the back side and trace around the Bow Tie at least 4 times so that you have enough pieces for two ties in case you mess up on one.
4. Cut out the tie pieces.
5. Glue two pieces together with fabric glue and wait for them to dry. Original Tacky Glue works well.
6. Trim the extra strings and pieces so that you can give your Bow Tie a better shape.
7. Try it on and make sure it fits.
8. Wear it to school, work or fabulous events.
9. Take pics and post on social media to inspire others.